Australian High Commission
United Kingdom
Australia House, London

FAQs Pensions


The Australian High Commission does not have a Pensions or Social Security office.

Please note: to lodge an Australian Age Pension claim you must be residing in Australia

UK Residents in Receipt of an Australian Pension

If you live outside Australia and receive an Australian pension you should direct enquiries to Centrelink International Services

UK Residents Emigrating to Australia

For information about possible pension/benefitsentitlements you should contact Centrelink International Services 

UK Residents Who Have Lived in Australia 

If you have previously resided in Australia, all enquiries regarding entitlement to a UK Retirement Pension should be directed to:

The Pension Service 11
Mail Handling Site A
WV98 1LW

Tel: 0191 218 7777; Fax: 0191 218 7021; [email protected]

General Information on Pensions/Social Security

If you need general information about Australian Social Security payments go to the Centrelink website.