News & Media
News from Australian Government agencies
- News from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- News from Austrade (the Australian Trade and Investment Commission)
- News from Tourism Australia
- News from the Australian Border Force
- More Australian Government departments and agencies
News from Australian Government Ministers
- News from the Prime Minister of Australia
- News from Ministers for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- More Australian Government Ministers
News from the Australian High Commission, London
Request for Tender for the provision of payroll services for Europe region
The Australian High Commission London is issuing a tender on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the provision of a payroll, time and attendance management solution for a number of High Commissions and Embassies across Europe.
The requirement is to consolidate all payroll and time attendance management for employees engaged under local terms and conditions across Europe on to one payroll solution, with the contract for services managed by the Australian High Commission in London.
The intention is to issue the tender on the 26th October 2020 to all interested parties. If you are a supplier interested in participating in the tender please send an email to [email protected] addressed for the attention of Kate Beckford, Tender Manager, to obtain a copy of the request for tender documents.